New Visitation Guidelines At Northern Arizona Healthcare Facilities/FMC
In the wake of the Coronavirus spread, Northern Arizona Healthcare has created new visitation guidelines effective immediately for all facilities including the Flagstaff Medical Center.
FMC Hospital Visitation:
Visitation will only be grated in the following situations:
- Expecting mothers may have one partner and one birth support person acoompany them.
- No children under the age of 16.
- Patients who are under the age of 18 may have parents or guardians.
- For the Nursery/Special Care Nursery a birth parent plus one significant other.
- Patients who are at the end-of-life may have two visitors.
- When a family member is a key to calming disruptive behavior for care to occure, one visitor will be permitted.
- Patients who require a caregiver due to altered mental status or developmental delays may have one visitor.
- Patients who require a home caregiver to be trained may have one visitor.
- Patients undergoing surgery or procedures may have one visitor immediately after the procedure.
All visitors part of the above exceptions must stay in the room for their entire visit and exit th ehospital immediately after leaving the patient room.
Clincs, Emergency Department and Outpatient Services Visitation:
Patients in these areas can bring one person with them if necessary to assist them to or during the visit.
Please call the Northern Arizona Healthcare Hotline at 928-773-2301 with questions about viral exposure, transmission, and/or testing.
For more information on NAH programs or services, visit NAHealth.com and follow NAH on Facebook.